Call for Workshop Papers on Human, Art and Interaction
Workshop date: October 22, 2015
Many aspects of today’s art combine technical and human factors. If art augments interactive technology, spectators will enjoy a work of art. The workshop on Human, Art and Interaction invites submissions on all aspects of human factors and beauty in the context of art and interaction. This workshop aims to bring together computer science researchers and artists. Also, this workshop particularly encourages collaborative research and convergence from authors in various fields.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
Digital Media Arts
Lessons learned from Digital Artworks
Foundations of Visualization
In addition, this workshop encourages submissions that contribute to the researchers and artists:
Reports of students’ studies, experiments, experience, and exhibitions.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: August 31, 11:59 pm PST, 2015
Notification: September 25, 2015
Workshop: October 22, 2015
The Workshop on Human, Art and Interaction will be held on October 22, 2015. The venue will be the Global Plaza Building of Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea.
(1) Papers should be written in English.
(2) Full papers must be no more than 4 pages total (including references and appendices).
(3) Papers must be formatted for A4 size paper in a two-column layout, with columns no more than 9.25 inch high and 3.5 inch wide.
(4) The text must be in Times font, 10-point or larger, with 11-point or larger line spacing.
(5) Authors are encouraged to reference the international conference proceedings.
(6) All papers submitted will be presented at the poster session.
(7) The proceedings will be published separately from HAI conference.
Email to email@example.com
Sangwook Kim, The Kyungpook National University