Poster submission deadline is EXTENDED!!
iHAI 2013 will accept ONLY online submissions of PDF files. Paper submissions should be limited to 4-8 pages in the original format, and will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to HAI, originality, significance, and clarity.
The reviewing policy is to positively evaluate impact, originality of the proposed idea rather than insignificant accomplishment, strict experimental evaluation. Thus position papers, preliminary studies, and concept papers are also welcome.
- Deadlines for Regular Paper Submissions (4-8 pages): April 12 23:59 PST
- Deadlines for Poster Paper Submissions (2-8 pages) EXTENDED!: May 17
May 10, 2013
- Notification of Regular Paper Acceptance: May 21
May 17, 2013
- Notification of Poster Paper Acceptance: May 24, 2013
- Camera-ready Copies of Accepted Papers: June 7, 2013
- iHAI 2013 Conference: August 7-9, 2013
Mail: osawa _atmark_ ayu.ics.keio.ac.jp
Poster presentation format
Poster board size is here.
Authors who publish with this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the conference right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this conference.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the conference’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this conference.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).