Due to overwhelming number of conference attendees, conference registration site is now CLOSED. The Organising Committee would like to thank you for your support and look forward to seeing in the next edition of HAI!
The Registration site is open now. Please read the information below carefully.
- Registration for HAI 2016 can be made through the registration link (see above) or on-site at the conference registration desk.
- Accepted paper must complete the registration no later than 4 Aug 2016. Make sure your paper number is correctly entered in the registration form.
- Only registered papers can be presented during the Conference and published in ACM Digital Library.
- Each regular registration covers up to one (1) full paper and one (1) poster/late-breaking report.
- Each student registration covers only one (1) manuscript. Proof of student status must be presented at the conference registration desk.
- All successful registrations will be acknowledged via e-mail shortly after submission. A separate email will be sent when payment is received. If you do not receive either email within 24 hours of submission, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.
Conference Registration Fee
The registration fees are as follows:
(by 4 Aug 2016)
(by 27 Sept 2016)
|ACM/COLIPS/IEEE Member||700 SGD||800 SGD||900 SGD|
|Non-member||800 SGD||900 SGD||1,000 SGD|
|Student||400 SGD||500 SGD||600 SGD|
|Extra conference banquet ticket||100 SGD||-||150 SGD|
|Accompanying guest||150 SGD||-||220 SGD|
Conference registration fee includes a copy of digital proceedings, program booklet, welcome reception, conference banquet, tea breaks and access to all technical sessions and workshops.
Accompanying guest fee includes admissions to all conference social programmes, including welcome reception and conference banquet.
Registration payment for overseas registrants will be collected in Singapore Dollars (SGD) via major credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) only. Receipts will be issued to all valid registration payments.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations of registration must be submitted by the author in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation and refund will be subject to the following conditions:
|Cancellation received:||Refund amount|
|On or before 1 Sept 2016||Full refund less 75 SGD admin fee|
|On or before 15 Sept 2016||50% of the registration fee|
|On or after 16 Sept 2016||Non-refundable|
All refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment within one month after the end of the conference.
Should you have any query, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.