Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
We invite proposals for Workshops and Tutorials to be held at HAI 2016 Conference, which will take place during the main conference scheduled for 4-7 October, 2016 Singapore.
The workshop and tutorial sessions aim to provide an opportunity to discuss current and emergent topics on Human-Agent Interaction including but not limited to research topics, application, design and implication concerning the social aspects of agent interfacing. In particular, we welcome both full and half day workshop and tutorial proposals that bridge the gap between theoretical advances and innovative applications of Human-Agent interaction.
Guidelines for proposals
Workshop and tutorial proposals should contain the necessary information for the respective chairs and reviewers to judge the importance, quality and community interest in the proposed topic. Each workshop/tutorial should have one or more designated organizers and a workshop/tutorial program. When proposing a workshop/tutorial, please provide the following information:
- A concise title
- A description of the specific issues that the workshop/tutorial will address, the reasons why the workshop/tutorial is of interest to the community, and the main research areas involved.
- Proposed duration of the workshop/tutorial – half or full day
- The names and affiliations of the organizers
- A tentative list of Program Committee members
- A draft of the Call for Papers, including information on accepted formats and expected format of the workshop/tutorial (e.g., invited talks, presentations, poster sessions, panel discussions, challenge sessions, or other ideas for ensuring an interactive atmosphere)
- Any special requirements regarding logistics (e.g. poster stands, more than one projector), if applicable.
Please submit your workshop and tutorial proposals by e-mail to the HAI the Workshop and Invited Session Co-Chairs at email@example.com and Poster and Tutorial Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
30 April 2016: Deadline for submission of proposals
10 May 2016: Notification of acceptance of proposals
4 Aug 2016: Final camera-ready abstracts due
For details of the accepted Workshop and Tutorials, please visit http://www.hai2016.org/programme/workshops-tutorials/