We invite researchers to submit posters to be displayed during the poster session of the 11th ACM International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction (HAI 2023) to be held in Gothenburg, Sweden, from 4-7 December 2023. We seek contributions from a broad range of disciplines such as computer science, design, engineering, psychology, sociology, cognitive science, business, and marketing.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- studies of HAI with a quantitative/qualitative or a mixed-methods approach, across a wide variety of application areas, e.g., therapy and healthcare, education, public spaces, and retail.
- technological advances in HAI
- experimental methods for the evaluation of HAI
- “in the wild” field studies for the evaluation of HAI
- impact of embodiment
- character and avatar design
- agents in social networks
- agents in computer games
- affective computing
- art and technology
- design approaches
- innovative research methods
- long-term studies involving HAI
Paper length should be up to 2 pages excluding references. All papers must be in the ACM SIGCHI format. Please visit the submission page at the HAI 2023 website to prepare and submit your papers. This area will be changed in accordance with the ACM publication process (including conference name, ISSN, etc.).
Authors of accepted posters are required to show their work as a poster during the poster session. We are currently finalizing the presentation format and the poster size. We will have more detailed information from the next CFP.
Note: All deadlines are based on end of day (23:59) AoE time zone. Check your local time in AoE.
- Poster Submission Deadline:
August 4, 2023August 10, 2023
- Acceptance Notification Date: August 24, 2023
- Camera-ready Deadline:
September 13, 2023September 20, 2023